Channel account manager
| Location: IFS Benelux - Eindhoven Office
| Professional level: HBO/ University level of thinking
The Channel Account Manager will own the growth of our partner base, the activities with the partners and the pipeline generated by the partners in Benelux. Your opportunity will be to leverage existing agreements to build the ranks of our Partners in our region. You are responsible for the sales of the entire IFS product portfolio in the indirect sales channel through partners.
You will play a critical role in helping the team execute on the strategy to help customers adopt IFS by building a quality base of Consulting, Reselling, and Service Provider partners to attain the regional goals. You will work closely with Partners on critical development activities that result in joint references, revenue, and field sales successes. You will work with IFS Sales & Marketing, Delivery and Academy to map your partners to your regional opportunities to achieve your goals.
- At least 5+ year’s experience as Channel Account Manager in the area of business software solutions with a proven track record of success
- Extensive knowledge of IT industry solution offerings from all key alliances targets and relevant market situation
- Understanding of partner economics, business models and motivations for customer success
Ability to communicate value proposition in terms of understanding of both partners’ and customers’ business needs
- You have the drive together with partners to generate business, assisting partners drive new opportunities
- Extensive experience in partnership engagement and program management
- Effective relationship building skills (proven ability to build and sustain relationships at executive level).
- You are viewed as a trusted business advisor to the partners
- Must be able to manage, motivate and evangelize channel partner and system integrators, with a proven track record in this Strong leadership and ability to influence
- You are able to function independently with minimal supervision, enthusiastic and you can work well in a team
- Outstanding communication skills – written, oral and facilitation
- You have a hands on mentality, work in a structured and goal-oriented way
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
nice to meet you. we are IFS!
what we offer:
- An environment where you can bring your own ideas to the table
- A challenging and stimulating work environment
Nice to know
- You will receive an excellent salary with an attractive bonus scheme
- All employees are entitled to a good work-life balance
- Your work environment is dynamic and challenging
- Good employee benefits including laptop and mobile phone